SPECIAL NOTICE – Due to Covid-related supply chain issues with some of our domestic suppliers, we’re running short on EZAir Gauges. For that reason we’ve disabled the ability to order a CyclePump Combo with Gauge. If you want a CyclePump AND an EZAir gauge order them ala carte (separately – not bundled). That way we can keep track of remaining inventory.
We’ve combined our 2 most popular products into one convenient kit called the “CyclePump EXPEDITION Combo Package”.
The Combo includes 1-CyclePump EXPEDITION and 1- EZAir gauge. The CyclePump comes with a red Cordura storage pouch, the EZAir comes with a black vinyl storage pouch.
Select the style of air chuck you want on each item (straight chuck or 90-degree chuck). You have 4 options:
1. Straight Chuck on the CyclePump / Straight Chuck on the EZair Gauge, or
2. Straight Chuck on the CyclePump / 90-degree Chuck on the EZAir Gauge, or
3. 90-Degree Chuck on the CyclePump / Straight Chuck on the EZAir Gauge, or
4. 90-Degree Chuck on the CyclePump / 90-Degree Chuck on the EZAir Gauge.
If you have a newer model BMW 1200 GS we recommend Option 2 (straight chuck on the pump, 90-chuck on the gauge)
For inflation time and technical specs visit the main CyclePump product page CLICK HERE
The CyclePump WON their Top Choice Award.
1. A STRAIGHT air chuck is for for bikes where clearance between valve stem and hub or brake rotors is not an issue. You’d need about 4″ clearance between stem and hub.
2. A RIGHT ANGLE air chuck is for bikes with limited clearance between valve stem and hub or brake rotors. The right angle design means the air hose comes off at a 90 angle, and passes below the brake rotors.
Finally, a comment about the BMW CANbus system: BMW limits amperage on their accessory ports. The CyclePump needs 10 amps, BMW only gives you 5. Do the math.
You’ll need to bypass the BMW CANbus system and get power directly from the battery. Mdify the battery alligator clips that come with the CyclePump; replace the alligator clips with ring terminals, and connect them to the battery terminals – now you have a handy SAE pigtail where you can plug in your CyclePump.