You’ll save $10 when you order a CyclePump and EZAir Gauge Combo!
(You’ll pay more if you order these items separately)
We’ve combined our 2 most popular products into one convenient kit called the “CyclePump EXPEDITION Combo Package”.
The Combo includes 1-CyclePump EXPEDITION and 1- EZAir gauge.
The CyclePump comes with a red Cordura storage pouch, the EZAir comes with a black vinyl storage pouch.
Select the style of air chuck you want on each item (straight chuck or 90-degree chuck). You have 4 options:
1. Straight Chuck on the CyclePump / Straight Chuck on the EZair Gauge, or
2. Straight Chuck on the CyclePump / 90-degree Chuck on the EZAir Gauge, or
3. 90-Degree Chuck on the CyclePump / Straight Chuck on the EZAir Gauge, or
4. 90-Degree Chuck on the CyclePump / 90-Degree Chuck on the EZAir Gauge.
If you have a newer model BMW 1200 GS we recommend Option 2 (straight chuck on the pump, 90-chuck on the gauge)
For inflation time and technical specs visit the main CyclePump product page CLICK HERE
2. A RIGHT ANGLE air chuck is for bikes with limited clearance between valve stem and hub or brake rotors. The right angle design means the air hose comes off at a 90 angle, and passes below the brake rotors. The right angle chuck requires only 1.8″ between the end of the tire valve stem and the hub.
The straight air chuck requires at least 4.5″ between the end of the tire valve stem and the wheel hub. This distance is needed because the air hose comes off the end of the chuck, so you have to bend it.The right angle chuck requires only 2″ between the end of the tire valve stem and the hub, making this gauge ideal for bikes with limited valve stem clearance.
If you ride a bike with valve stems that point upward toward the axle, you should order the right angle air chuck version.
If you ride a bike with valve stems that point out to the side, you should order the straight chuck version.
If you ride a BMW K1600 there’s a problem with the location of the valve stem on the rim – there’s not enough clearance for either a straight chuck OR a right angle chuck. Some models have the stem off-center in the cast wheel “spoke” opening. No solution other than have that valve stem replaced with a 90-degree stem.
Finally, a comment about the BMW CANbus system: BMW limits amperage on their accessory ports. The CyclePump needs 10 amps, BMW only gives you 5. Do the math. You’ll need to bypass the BMW CANbus system and get power directly from the battery. One trick is to modify the battery alligator clips that come with the CyclePump by replacing the alligator clips with ring terminals, and connect them to the battery terminals – now you have a handy SAE pigtail where you can plug in your CyclePump or other SAE accessories. Please note: If you order each item separately, you WON’T get the $10 COMBO discount. We don’t have the time to screen orders and adjust fees, and we won’t give a retroactive refund.