Tire Changing Mat (TCM) Also available with the TireIron BeadBrakR
One of our customers asked if we would make a tire changing mat that would double as a storage pouch for his TireIron BeadBrakR. We said yes because we already had a prototype in the works.
Left photo taken Sept. 2013 on the North West Passage Ride. Location – Cooper Mountain Lookout above Lake Chelan, WA. A portly Mr. BestRest has his tools neatly laid out on the TCM as he performs a tire repair. Without the TCM those tools would’ve been hopelessly lost in the long grass.
Right photo shows the TCM with a wheel assembly, a TireIron BeadBrakR in place on the wheel, and another TIBB in the pouch. Note the 4 tie-down loops at the corners. The Velcro closure strap is underneath the upper portion of the tire.
What does the BeadBrakR TCM do for you?
- Holds your entire TireIron BeadBrakR kit, with room for your own bits and bobs.
- Provides a clean working area for your tire change/tire repair or other project.
- Serves as an overnight rain cover (no more wet seat in the morning).
- Serves as a doormat outside your tent (no more pine needles in your socks).
- Tie down loops at all 4 corners means you can stake it to the ground at the door of your tent, or attach it to your bike as a mini rain cover.
- Serves as a tablecloth or seat cover for a grimy trailside picnic table.
- Quick dry – just hang it from a loop and let Nature take her course.
BeadBrakR TCM Specs & Features:
- 35 x 35″ open size (2/3 larger than any comparable tire mat)
- 1 x 6 x 12″ folded (empty)
- 2.5 x 6 x 12″ folded (with TireIron BeadBrakR stored inside)
- Weighs only 12 ounces (empty)
- Velcro closure strap 24″ long keeps the folded TCM neatly bundled
- Storage pouch 7 x 12″ holds a BeadBrakR and other tire tools
- Storage pouch has Velcro closure to keep tools secure
- Water-resistant Cordura material – washable and durable
- Red with black trim and black Velcro closures