Nuke-Tape™ (Pack of 2)
This is duct tape on steroids. It’s called “Nuke-Tape” because it’s duct tape rated for use by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Really, no joke, we’re dead serious. It’s actually used in nuclear power plants to seal end caps on stainless steel pipes, hold labels and signs, and seal duct work.
Duct tape comes in rolls that are too big to carry on a motorcycle. Even though duct tape has a million uses, that bulky roll keeps most riders from carrying it.
Nuke-Tape™ comes in flat 2″x6″ strips, 20 strips per pack, stacked together like a pad of sticky notes. There’s a tab on one end so you can pull off one strip of Nuke Tape™ at a time. Use what you need, put the other strips back in the tank bag. Nuke Tape™ doesn’t take up any room and the pack of strips is flexible so you can bend it slightly for storage.
Watch our Nuke-Tape YouTube Video by CLICKING HERE
A few of the ways you can use Nuke-Tape™:
- Repair torn clothing
- Patch a hole in your tent
- Repair a broken tent pole
- Seal a leaky container (not compatible with fuel)
- Fix a hole in your boot or secure the buckle
- Bundle tools and other gear together
- Repair a cracked windscreen
- Secure a visor on your helmet until you get home
- Repair a glass coffee pot !! Coffee pot repair photos
- What will you use if for?
Dimensions: 2″ x 6″
Quantity: TWO Packs with twenty 6″ strips per pack
Temperature range: 50° to 200° F (not for cold conditions)
Meets ANSI No. 45.2.2, ASME NQA-1, NRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission) Guide 1.38.
Nuke-Tape™ is a trademark of BestRest Products LLC
(Nuke-Tapetm brand duct tape from BestRest Products is not the same product as a silicone rubber tape made by United Controls International)